Thursday, 31 July 2014

This is my holidays recount.I hope you injoy it

                                        

In the holidays me and Walter were excited to play a game of pool.”I’m  first” said Walter.  “Walter you know what the rules are?” asked mum. “Yes mum” replied Walter. “ Boy lets go and play pool” I said rushing to the garage. “Yup, hurry up then lets go” said Walter. “I got the big que”I yelled as soon as we got into the garage.


Walter said my break. Tahlya said  yes it is his break because he is  the smallest remember”. Then Walter smashed the ball at the other ball.Then it was my turn and a small ball went in and I hit another ball in. Then I went and I got three balls in one shot.I got two in and Walter got one in.
As soon as it was Walter turn he thought he was the man at pool but was he really was. He was walking around the table with his stomach poked out in front of him.Then Walter stretched his arms out like a tree branch. Journey said to me and Walter “Peri  your going to lose and Walter is going to win” .Then me and him had a bet.The bet was that who ever lost they  have to  run to the end of the road.I knew I was going to win and he is going to lose.Do you know that i’m going to win.I don’t because I am not the man.I’m not going to get beaten by a little boyI said.

Eventually Tahlya went inside. I went to hit the ball and the ball went off the table and Walter said in a loud roar “BANGED BANGED
BANGED I’m going to win I said
in a quiet voice. Yup boy i’m going to win I said

A few minutes later I was winning. Then Walter got on his very last ball

Then Sativa yelled out dinner time.Hold on we will just finish our game Walter shouted. “Boom! clap! smash!” the balls went and who got there ball in? Walter did. Let go then “come on chicken cake boy? said Walter.Boom Boom Boom my heart went.There was rumbling are in my stomach because I was so hungry and shamed. I lose to a little boy.Walter has won. I was shamed because everybody was mocking me.Walter yelled “run down the road!” Guess what? it was at 7:30 at night!

That game I will remember because I’ll get revenge on him the next day or the next day or the  next day or the next holidays  maybe. One day I will win.                         

                             

3 comments:

  1. hi Perry cool story a few spelling errors though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peri, what an amazing story you wrote. I really like how you highlighted Boom Boom Boom my heart went. I really sounded like you were about to lose to you nephew Walter. I like how you used the green and pink bold writing for the readers to read. And for my last words I would like to comment on your conclusion because it sounds a bit like you were jealous. LOL. Hope you work harder on a bit of spelling and have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kia ora peri awesome story some splling errors here and there but you will learn
    I remeber when use to play pool in the shed it was fun.
    ka kite.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.